Tuesday, December 1, 2009

While out walking I discovered I was not alone...



Now this is what I am talking about!  Progress.   Not only was I all boxed up but I saw someone - a man - and he was inspecting our waffles (not to be confused with the toasted ones) and he promised me that our house won't be falling down on us, which is just great news!  With the sun shining  we are hoping to have a slab by the end of the week (terribly exciting!).  I'm hoping to be around for the cement pour and somehow getting the chance to make my mark, some kind of sign or imprint in the concrete, maybe like a snow angel, infact we can all have a go, Matt, the girls and myself, flat on our backs, waving our arm and legs creating a memory embossed forever.  Ahh, how special...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz, I thought I taught you never to let anyone inspect your waffles!! Mum.